Green Education Services was founded in early 2009 and consists of a small team based out of New York City. Our employees are from all kinds of fun places like Florida, Wisconsin, Texas, New Jersey, Brooklyn, Poland, and even Australia! In addition to the core admin staff, we also have a network of extremely talented instructors based all over the US - these are architects, engineers, construction safety specialists, interior designers, and other AEC professionals that are really good at what they do. Read on for more info on who we are and feel free to send any of us an email through the CONTACT PAGE if you have questions!
(Also - click here to check out our hundreds of Client testimonials.)
Zachary A. Rose, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Zachary is a licensed architect with a Bachelor in Architecture from University of Florida and a Master in Architecture from University of Michigan. He first got involved with green design & safety training as a LEED consultant and founded GreenEDU in 2009 from Miami, FL. Playing the guitar is his favorite thing to do when he's not pounding a keyboard in the office.
Nichole B., LEED Green Associate
Office Manager, Marketing Coordinator
Nikki joined the team in 2009 after graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with degrees in Marketing and Sociology. She brings her passion for sustainability and a penchant for good design to the daily operations and marketing at GreenEDU. On the weekend you might find her bicycling, traveling, or enjoying Wisconsin cheese.
Gregory J., Certified Lead Renovator, Dust Sampling Technician
Programs Manager, In-House Instructor
Gregory holds a Bachelor of Science from Buffalo State College and a Master of Science in Education and Human Development from Brockport University. When he's not teaching classes or writing new courses, Gregory is also an avid reader, writer of poetry/short stories, and fan of all live music. He currently lives in Astoria, NY and enjoys rocking out on the guitar.
Julie T., Certified Lead Renovator
Director of Partner Sales
Julie oversees corporate development with a focus on driving strategic planning process, identifying opportunities and forming strategic partnerships nationwide. When she is not helping trainers sell their classes on GreenEDU.com, you will probably find Julie out with her German Shepard dog, Spartacus, walking the city, on an airplane, or train; they always travel together!
Kate was born and raised in Chicago, and moved to New York after obtaining her BBA in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2007. She joined the GreenEDU team in February 2012. When not selling green building seminars, you might find Kate on a yoga mat or on a tiny stage in the Lower East Side performing improv.
Rachel was born and grew up in Sunny Miami, FL. She graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Florida Atlantic University and began working with GreenEDU as Event Coordinator in May of 2012. When she's not organizing an upcoming GreenEDU seminar, she may be doing puzzles or taking her dogs for long walks.
Kimberly R. LEED AP BD+C, Certified Lead Renovator
Partnership Coordinator, Instructor
For over twenty years Kimberly has been a leading force in the sustainable building industry and is a highly experienced instructor on green building. She has developed numerous continuing education courses approved by the Green Building Certification Institute. She is currently based in Florida with her friendly dog, Bella.
Patrick was born and raised in Buffalo, NY and holds a Bachelors of Science in Finance from Niagara University. When he is not preventing lead poisoning in children and construction workers, you can find Patrick playing sports such as golf and baseball. He is also a huge fan of soccer and lives for Tottenham Hotspur FC, and we have no idea what that means.
Suzannah is originally from Ashfield, MA and holds a BA in Environmental Science & Policy and Sociology from Smith College. Her main focus at GreenEDU is to manage dozens of Client accounts across the nation. She is passionate about sustainable agriculture and nutrition and enjoys traveling, cooking, reading, and eating hummus. Suzannah really, really likes hummus.
Nora was born and raised in the Finger Lakes Region of New York State and joined the GreenEDU team after graduating from Hobart and William Smith Colleges with a BA in Anthropology. When she is not doing research and assisting the team, Nora spends her time watching movies, playing with her dog, and exploring the Museum of Natural History.
I wanted to let you know that I passed this exam, after taking your class - woo hoo! I got a 184.
Hi Lisa thank you for clarifying the concepts - I just came from writing the exam and happy to say I passed with 181 score!
I passed the LEED Green Associate exam on my first attempt with a 191! Your practice test are way harder than the real thing. Thanks to Marie for the great webinar instructions. Thanks to Kate in sales for all her help A+!
- Dear Greg,
I had taken your RRP class back on March 10, 2012 in Manhattan, NY, and I've got to tell you, I walked in there not knowing anything about what to expect. Your method of teaching was a surprise. I haven't taken a course or class for more than 30 years so I was a bit nervous, but you had us perform & demonstrate what we learned as we would on a real job. When it came time to take the exam I was the happiest person that day. I walked out of there a certified RRP Renovator! I landed my first job that week in Brooklyn NY and two days later got a call from the Town of Kearney, NJ for my second job. I had two friends work with me who I trained on the job, helping me complete the job, and we received clearance from the Dept of Health from NYC & clearance from the Town of Kearney. One inspector wrote, workers did more than asked by the State of NY,' and with no violations, not even a warning! I now have a new career after 34 years of doing legal work. One of the workers I trained and my son are now going to take your class. The importance of knowing about the danger of LEAD in your home and around your family should be reason enough to take your class! I am so very grateful to Green Education Services and you for being true to your word.
- Gratefully yours,
- I used your [LEED Green Associate] program to prep for my GA exam with a 92%... Thanks again!
- Jim C.
LEED Green Associate
- Thank you Marie for answering all my questions throughout my studies - I passed the [LEED Green Associate] exam with almost a 100% score! :) I'm officially a LEED Green Associate...looking forward to LEED AP now!
- Paulina Marinkovic
LEED Green Associate
- I took the EPA lead certification course in NYC on 1/7 with Greg Jaskowiak. I began coming down with the flu the day before the class but attended anyways to avoid rescheduling. By noon on the day of the course I had come down with a fever and was feeling so ill that I would have gone home and repeated the course at a later date if not for Greg's outstanding teaching abilities. He was able to keep my interests for the remainder of the course in such a way that despite my feeling ill, I wanted to stay and finish the course with him rather than re-taking it with another instructor who may have not have been as great as teaching the materials. I am writing this email to show my appreciation to Greg as well as to provide your organization with some feedback on the quality of instruction provided by him. He greatly surpassed my expectations going into the course and I believe he could and does do the same for many others. He is a great asset to your organization.
- Lenny Manz
EPA Lead Certified Renovator
- Thanks to the Green Education Service's one-day seminar and study materials, I aced the LEED Green Associates exam! Trust me, don't waste time, take the seminar!
- Beebe Okoye
LEED Green Associate
- Through the help of the Instructors at Green Education Services I was able to pass the LEED GA and LEED AP BD+C exams. First I participated in the LEED GA class, purchased the study materials and flashcards, took the 6 practice exams online and then went and sat for the test and found that the materials I had studied prepared me for this test completely. I then took an online Webinar for the LEED AP BD+C specialty and did the same thing, read the materials, studied the flashcards, and took the 4 online tests then went and sat for the AP test and was able to successfully complete that as well. I appreciated the instructors knowledge of the topics we went over, and the ability they had to make the online class enjoyable and productive. Thank you very much, I feel more valuable at my company as a result of obtaining this credential.
- Chad C. Wirth
Project Manager with Korsmo Construction
- Thank you for all your help. I scored a 187 on the LEED AP O+M exam this morning. Couldn't have done it without Green Education Services. The training, study material, test exams and support were excellent! I would recommend you to anyone wanting to do the LEED exams.
- Laetitia Bush,
B.Sc. (Hons) M.Sc. Ph.D. DIC CBiol,
LEED AP O+M Operations Manager at Androgroup Ltd.
- To anyone interested in an introduction to LEED with or without a goal of accreditation I highly recommend courses taught by Green Education Services. The instructors are knowledgeable and present the material well. The continued help and support after the course was an essential component in preparing for and passing my exam.
- Christine Bush, LEED Green Assoc.
- Michelle Thanks for all your help. I bought your book read it from cover to cover, used the flash cards and took the mock tests on line and finally, took the LEED GA test and passed.
- I would have definitely failed the exam many times over without this class and material/resources it provided.
- I took the Green Associate exam yesterday exactly 30 days after your class and am happy to say I passed.
- JEFFREY S. ROBERTS
LEED Green Associate
MANAGING DIRECTOR | CONSTRUCTION
- My name is Howard Jeandenis. I attended a greenedu course for my LEED Green Associate preparation. The course was very informative and the instructor Danny was knowledgeable. A few weeks after the course I attempted the exam and passed on the first try with a 183! Thanks for your help.
- I found working with Green Education Services to be hugely helpful in my success in passing my LEED Green Associate exam as well as my preparation for the LEED AP BD+C which I'm hoping on taking soon! I had study and taken the exam the year before and failed by only four points. This was incredibly discouraging; as well as after that date the exam content was going to be changing so all my study material would be out of date. I found the class with the Green Education Services to be clear and concise, spelling out exactly what I needed to memorize and know for the exam as well as how to successful achieve LEED points in real world contents. Taking the class and getting the concise study material made me feel confident to attempt the exam again with confidence and certain that I would pass. Thank you so much. I really appreciate what you are doing other there at Green Education Services.
- Andrew M. Lukis, LEED Green Associate
Tile Roofs, Inc.
- Passed with some room to spare and there was time left on the clock. Thanks and have a great holiday season!!!!!
- I'm so excited to tell you that I passed my LEED Green Associate exam tonight!!! 190/200 or 95%. I think your company offers excellent exam prep. I'm looking forward to the next level. All the best,
- I passed the LEED AP exam. Thanks for your help!
- I took and passed the LEED Green Associate exam today. Got a 185!
I wanted to thank you for your presentation and seminar I attended back in August. I think I should have taken the exam a little earlier, like right after the seminar, but starting a new job and other things at the time necessitated I wait a month or so. Anyway, the seminar was a great foundation and the study materials on the flash drive really made it all come together. Next step, LEED AP.
- Passed!!! Thanks for the help...177...I feel like I should have done better, but passing is passing...Your practice tests were much harder than the real thing, which is a plus....Thanks for the help...I would definitely recommend you guys to friends and future LEED Green Associates!
- I personally attended a Green Education Services seminar and was so impressed I brought them to our office to train our staff, colleagues and clients on LEED. Fifteen staff members attended the LEED GA training and all 15 have passed the exam. The consensus was clear that the training provided by Green Education Services was key to learning the LEED GA requirements.
- I took my test this morning and scored a 190!!!! Thanks again for the great seminar. You were right about your practice tests being much harder. During the real test I kept waiting for the hard questions to come. I took it in under an hour and only had to mark 8 questions to go back and look at and review. Thanks again!!!
- I passed! Thank you for your help.
- I was really impressed by the Green EDU LEED seminar. The day-long session was packed with excellent information, the instructor was especially well informed and the supplemental information was really valuable in studying for the exam. I passed with flying colors. Thanks.
- I did not know what to expect from the training, but I am pleased. I felt like I was in a class, without the travel and overnight expense, so I really appreciate this course and your being there for followup. Your little memorization tips were most helpful!
- Michelle, thank you for all of your help. I passed the test with a 187!
- Just wanted to say thank you. I took the exam yesterday and I passed. Thanks again!
- Please add my name to the list of passed students. Today, I've cleared the GA exam. It was a bit difficult, luckily could able to get through.
- I went to the LEED GA seminar in Concord, NC in March and just wanted to let you know I took the exam this week and passed! Thank you for your help! Now it’s time to start studying for the LEED AP ID+C exam.
- Laura Hannah
Lomax Tile & Stone Supply - Black Mountain, NC
- I had my Green Associate exam on Saturday which I passed and am very happy for this. Now I have to schedule my study & preparation for LEED AP.
- I am proud to let you both know that today I PASSED! Thank you for your assistance, the materials were an invaluable part of my study process!
- Good afternoon! As you may recall, my exam was this afternoon. I am not entirely "happy with my score"....... I ONLY got a 191... and I so wanted to beat your 194! LOL! Thanks so much for all your help.. great job!
- I just passed the GA exam with a 184! That was intense considering I haven't taken exam in over 30 years! Thank you & GreenEdu for your help.
- I wanted to let you know that, as of 03/04/2010, I became a LEED AP BD+C. I passed both my GA and AP exams. Thank you for all your help.
- Noyan Uras
Los Angeles, CA
- I attended your LEED exam preparation class here in Chicago back on January 7th of this year. Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know I took my LEED Green Associates exam yesterday and passed with a score of 186. Thanks for your help in preparing me for this exam.
- I just wanted to let you know that I passed my LEED GA Exam!!! Thank you!
- Thank you so much for the great LEED seminar yesterday. I left very intrigued about this field and know I am on the right path for my career. I know others who are interested in LEED and I will definitely be recommending you and your class to them. Best Regards.
- Thanks for a great seminar in January. I took the LEED GA test this weekend and passed it on the first try. Your presentation and the associated study materials (including practice tests and iPod flashcards) were a big help. Thanks again.
- Finally worked up the courage to take the Green Associate Exam yesterday. I passed. 191, with 100% in four categories. Yeah!! Thanks so much for your help.
- I took the seminar in Boston about a month ago. Thank you for the great class, I took the GA exam last Friday and passed!
- Thanks for your help. I passed the GA exam today with 195. The two most useful aids were the flashcards for my Apple I Touch and the practice exams.
- I was in your mid-December class in Boston. I just wanted to let you know that I just passed the Green Associate's exam. The material that you presented was very helpful highlighting what to study. Thanks again for your help.
- Hello. I took your LEED Green Associate seminar in Boston in October. I just took the GA exam for the first time yesterday and I passed with a 193! Just wanted to let you know.
- I want to thank you very much for such effective teaching methods and materials. Two months ago, I had never heard of LEED. As of this morning, I am a LEED GA. There's no way I could have done this without your type of support. You made the entire process virtually stress free. I will begin to use this credential in 4 days because, as a direct result of taking and passing this test, I have been hired to be Project Superintendent on a LEED job which will give me the experience I need to qualify to sit for the LEED AP test in BD&C. My prospects for the future look great and are directly connected to your program. Thanks again!
- Jim Wampler, LEED GA
- I passed. Thank you for everything!
- Christina Hart, LEED AP
BBG-BBGM - NY, NY
- I passed. Thank you again. I don't think I would have passed without the class.
- Shawn O'Connor, LEED AP
VP Multi Media Technology
Multi Media Communications - NY, NY
- I took your class in April in Tampa & I sat for the test last night and passed. The workshop helped immensely. Thanks a lot!
- Walt Kritsky, P.E., LEED AP
- Wow, definitely didnt't think I was going to pass that... especailly since I crammed all last night. Thanks, you're seminar was a great crash course for a procrastinator like myself!
- Kyla Booher, LEED AP
- Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you know that I took my LEED exam on Friday - and passed!! (got a score of 182). I'm beyond thrilled!! Especially as there was no chance of re-taking this (and being back in the UK, I wouldn't be able to take the new version) I know for a fact that I couldn't possibly have done it, had I not attended your workshop, it completely re-directed my focus and revision strategy, so I owe you a huge debt of thanks - it's one of the best decisions I made! The revision booklet was also invaluable! It was the last thing I was going through just before I went in. Thank you so much for all your help, support and kindness - also, thank you to Zach, who was really understanding when I had difficulties booking the course.
- Anna Whitehead, LEED AP
- I took the exam this past Friday and passed. Thank you for your insight.
- Joseph Pallante, AIA , LEED AP
- Terrific experience with a very competent teacher! LEED Teacher gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to pass the exam! Thanks so much!
- Todd Sussman, LEED AP
- Just wanted to let you know that I took the LEED exam today and passed with a 184! I could not have done this without taking your review class. Since I had been busy studying for the NCIDQ, I really didn't have that much time to prepare for the LEED exam. Your class helped me organize all the information in such a way that I could learn everything in a short period of time. My time was limited, but your class helped me figure out what I needed to know and not waste time on unecessary information. This was definitely worth the trip from Atlanta to Miami to take the class - thanks!
- Catherine Trugman, LEED AP
- We've all passed so far -- Kai Sheng, Marc Gross, me. One more I know of today, and everyone else by, of course, next Tuesday. Thanks!
- Louis Hedgecock, AIA, LEED AP
BBG-BBGM - NY, NY
- I passed the exam this morning. Thought you might want to know your passing percentage is still up there. Thanks again.
- Tyler Patak, LEED AP
- I passed my exam last Friday. Thank you for the wonderful test preparation materials and seminar!
- Carmen Garcia-Velez, LEED AP
- I took your prep course in NY about a month ago and just wanted to let you know I tested today and passed! Thanks for your input and advice during the seminar, it played a big role in my passing the exam.
- I did it! Thanks for all your help, support and encouragement! I am convinced that Green Education Services put me over the top.
- Mario Silvestri, LEED AP
Vice President, Wachovia Division
Wells Fargo RETECHS - Summit, NJ
- I took the LEED Exam and passed it with a score of 189. Again thank you very much for your help during the Seminar.
- Ernesto Toledo, LEED AP
- Thanks to you and Green Education Services for helping me prep for the LEED AP exam. I passed this morning.
- I just passed the test and I can now call myself an accredited LEED AP! Your seminar and especially the study materials are invaluable.
- Chi Tak Lee, LEED AP
- I just wanted to let you know I took the test last week and passed. Thanks for all of your help.
- Jennifer G., LEED AP
- Took the exam this morning and PASSED with a score of 185!!! Your seminar last week helped me put all the pieces together and I THANK YOU!
- Robert B., LEED AP
- I'm emailing you to thank you for your help in preparing me to PASS the LEED NC exam - your course was extremely helpful.
- Philip T., LEED AP
- I was too embarrassed to say at the seminar that my exam was two days away, too late to reschedule, and I hadn’t studied (when I signed up for the seminar, it was meant to be a refresher/review opportunity). I procrastinated too much and then got too busy with work at the last minute, and never opened my $200 Reference Guide. I spent yesterday afternoon instead just re-reading the printout of your presentation and, doing the rest of the practice questions from your folder in the evening. Despite all that, I passed with a score of 180. So, thanks. I’m so glad I was able to go through your seminar, and I’m glad I didn’t contribute to lowering the passing rate of your attendees. Thanks! You were great!
- Thomas C., LEED AP
- I PASSED! Thanks for all your help AND ENCOURAGEMENT! Wouldn't have made it without you!
- I just wanted to let you know that your seminar paid off as I took my test yesterday and passed on the first try with a 180. I found your seminar to be very informative and enjoyable and the reference materials you provided combined with the reference guide gave me all the tools I needed to succeed.
- Mark C., LEED AP
- The Thursday course filled in a lot of good information about LEED-Online & other topics that were essential in the study process. Friday morning, May 8th I sat for the exam and passed!
- Scott F., LEED AP
- Joy M., LEED AP
- Michelle K., LEED AP
- Thanks for your seminar and help. Passed my test on Monday with a 178!
- Richard S., LEED AP
- Last Saturday I took and passed the test; The final score was 177. I felt much better than the last time! Thank you for your help!!!
- Stefano F., LEED AP
- I took the exam yesterday and passed! I know it would have been very difficult for me to have passed without taking your course. Thanks for the help and the support!
- Carlos B., LEED AP
- I took the test and passed last Monday. Thanks - your seminar helped!
- Les B., LEED AP
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Scott and I both passed. The refresher was great!
- Attending the LEED Teacher test preparation class was a great help in preparing me for the exam. I was concerned about my grasp of the LEED principals and separating the important information form the fluff. Your presentation and study guidance assisted me greatly in my preparation and undoubtedly contributed to my success.
- JC Jones, LEED AP
- I just want to drop you a quick note to say thank you for your seminar in Miami on March 21. Your presentation and course material was instrumental in focusing my study efforts to take and pass the LEED exam last Friday. I now have a few colleagues who are beginning their prep work to take the exam. I will certainly without any hesitation recommend your courses to them - thanks again!
- Alvaro N., LEED AP
- Took exam today & passed with score of 190 - Your seminar was a good help.
- Terry H., LEED AP
- Well who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, took the test this AM and passed!
- Manuel A., LEED AP
- Passed with a 177! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- Jaime C., LEED AP
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- The folks over at Green Education Services helped me pass my LEED AP Exam on the first try...thanks again!
- Mike S., LEED AP
- After taking numerous other courses (all of which were over-priced), I finally found Green Education Services. Not only did they give me the opportunity to learn from the comfort of my own home, they gave me a simple plan that was was easy to stick to and helped me understand the material.
- Gary G., LEED AP
- My Green Education Services professor was very patient with me and took the time to explain certain points to me after class. I couldn't have passed with out them. Thanks guys!
- Lisa Y., LEED AP
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- My background is not in construction so I had a hard time grasping many of the concepts in LEED®. Fortunately, my teacher broke down the material in laymans terms and I passed my test 5 weeks later!
- I never have time to study due to my day job which presented a challenge for me in trying to pass my LEED Exam. I attended a Green Education Services seminar and they showed me only the important areas to focus on and how to study as efficiently as possible. Thanks for all your help!
- Jay R., LEED AP
Did you also have an excellent experience with Green Education Services?
Let us know by sending us an email!
Contact us today for more information.